Join us on our 2 Days tour From Fes to Merzouga et discover together the beauty of the Sahara Desert
Explore the historical city of Fes all the way to the sahara desert in our 2 days tour from Fes to Merzouga, book one of our unique Morocco tours and let’s try together the camel trekking in the Golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi at a spectacular sunset.
A heavenly sunset seen nowewhere but in the Moroccan desert
At the start we set out from your hotel in the morning, Our depature will be from Fes torwards Ifrane- a city renowned for its Switzerland-like architicture, and the pylon to an exceptional scenery the pictures of which is worth taking, the Cedar Forest is where we shall stop for resuming out circuit toward Midelt for a platable lunch in a famous restaurant. Our 2 day amawing Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga continues to Errachidia on the spectacular route of TIZI N TALGHAMT across the breathcatching Ziz gorges and their valley. At noon, we cross Aoufous and Erfoudwill be our next landing place to visit a fossil craft workshop if time allows. Later , we move through the pristine dunes of Erg Chebbi to arrive at our hotel for a shower. After that, herds of camels will take you on a ride across an impressive moment of the day – a heavenly sunset seen nowewhere but in the Moroccan desert. At the finish We will go back to the camp where a warm meal is served around the campfire before you doze off in your nest-like nomad tents.
This is something to experience:
- The city of Ifrane and its Switzerland-like architicture.
- The breathcatching Ziz gorges and their valley.
- The pristine dunes of Erg Chebbi
From a beautiful scene to another unseen scene
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- The high Atlas mountains.
- Ziz valley and Taourirt Kasbah
• Private transport AC during the 03 days with English speaking driver
• Night in the hotel including dinner and breakfast in Bomalen Dades
• Sunset camel rides in Erg Chebbi
• Overnight at a Sahara desert camp ( Private tent ) including dinner and breakfast (Luxury/Standard)
NOT Included :
• Entrance fees if any
• Local guides if any